Dickson Law Group Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college in the US or are planning to matriculate in the fall of 2019
- Must be in good academic standing if currently enrolled in college or high school
- If an applicant is under 18, the permission of a parent or guardian
All applications must be submitted by May 20, 2019.
How to Apply
- You must submit a video essay (between 1 and 3 minutes long) that answers the following question:
- In 2017, Washington was America’s Top State for Business. Washington has the highest concentration of STEM (science, technology, education, and math) workforce and one of the largest increases of economic growth of any state at nearly 2 1/2 times the national average. If a group of four entrepreneurs were to start a technology-based consulting company, which business entity should they choose to form, and why?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available