Direct Loans Lender Scholarship
- USA citizens or residents
- Must be enrolled full-time or part-time in a school, college, professional, trade school, or accredited university within the US
- Undergraduate students at an accredited US college/university with minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
All applications must be submitted by June 30, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit a written work (no less than 750 words) on one of the following topics:
- What shortcuts do you have that will enhance your education and future employment
- Describe something you did in the past that changed the world to the better
- The work should be based on the realities of the American society, and discuss the depths of the problems encountered.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.