- Enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.
- Enrolled at the undergraduate level or your final year of high school.
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older.
- Carry a status of “good standing” (i.e. currently enrolled).
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent).
- Postmarked by Sept 15 for the current school year.
- Applicants are not required to possess a disability.
All applications must be mailed by September 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit a visual poem, in a style of your choosing, on the theme of “how using disability aids has added vitality to your life”.
- Limit your ‘visual poem’ to an 8.5 in x 11 page. It can be abstract or representational. Please include a personal statement that helps us understand who you are and how your poem relates to adding vitality to your life through disability aids. The poem and personal statement (combined) should be between 500 and 1,000 words, but feel free to write a little more or less.
- Send all materials to:
- Vitality Medical ATTN: Vitality Medical Scholars
- 7910 S 3500 E Suite C
- SLC, UT 84121
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Paper Application Available
Online Application Available
About Vitality Medical
VitalityMedical.com has been a preferred online supplier of medical supplies and hospital supply products to consumers since 2000. Our mission is to provide quality medical suppliesa bsolute customer satisfaction, Low Prices and personal attention to each order to gain the trust of our customers. Vitality Medical supplies discount medical supplies and wholesale medical supplies to consumers from coast to coast.