Divorce Matters Scholarship
- You are a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- You have personally been affected by a divorce.
- You will be attending an accredited 4-year college/university or a 2-year community college for Fall 2018.
- A current transcript MUST be submitted for consideration.
- High School seniors and current college students nationwide who have been personally affected by a divorce.
All applications must be submitted by May 31, 2018 by 11:59pm MST. The winner will be announced in July 2018.
How to Apply
- You must submit a 500-word essay explaining answering the following question:
- How has divorce touched your life? In what ways did it shape you into the person you are today?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available