DoInternships.Com Scholarship Program
- You must be enrolled in a school or college/university.
- You must be 18 or older to participate.
All applications must be submitted by December 30, 2017 at 11:00pm EST. The winner will be chosen on December 31, 2017.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (1000 words) on one of the following topics:
- Topic 1: Immortal Creations of William Shakespeare
- Topic 2: A favorite Shakespeare quote
- Topic 3: “To be, or not to be, that is the question”
- Topic 4: The Tragedy of Hamlet
- Topic 5: Hamlet’s Character
- Topic 6: Motives of Jealousy in Othello
- Topic 7: Othello’s Character
- Email your essay to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and title it “Scholarship”.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available