Dolman Law Group Scholarship
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name, address, and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend
All applications must be submitted by 9am EST on June 29, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit a 2-3 minute video essay discussing the following topic:
- Over the last few years, red light cameras have been installed at major intersection causing some to believe that they lower accident rates, while others say that it’s just a way for the government to get more money out of otherwise safe drivers. What are the pros and cons of red light cameras, and what is the evidence to support each point?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available