Dreamlocal Marketing & Communication Scholarship
- High school or college student enrolled or accepted in an undergraduate or graduate college program in the USA for the Fall of 2020.
- Must be a US resident.
- Studying marketing, design, communications, OR related field.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
All applications must be submitted by April 30, 2020.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (350 word maximum) on the following topic:
- What online marketing strategies, tactics, and tools would you use to increase contributions to a non-profit organization of your choice?
- Scholarship is available annually and is non-renewable.
- Complete online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available