Driving Drowsy Scholarship by MattressInsider.com
- Students who admit to driving drowsy.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend an accredited college or university during the fall of 2017.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- You must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
check expired October 2018
- Write a 500-1000 word essay telling us the story of when you chose to drove drowsy. Why did you choose to get into the car? What were the consequences of your actions? Was anybody injured? What did you learn from your mistake?
- Please apply for the scholarship though our Google form found here.
Online Application Available