- Enrolled or accepted in an accredited college or university and plan to continue enrollment
- U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Consent to a release and be willing to provide a digital image and testimonial to be displayed on Drug-Rehabs.org
How to Apply:
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form at https://www.drug-rehabs.org/scholarships/ no later than July 1, 2021. All applications must be received prior to the deadline to be eligible.
- All submissions must include a personal statement (no more than 1000 words) answering the question: “With drug abuse being a prodigious societal issue, what things do you think could be done to prevent young adults from abusing drugs and alcohol?”
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available