Drug-Rehabs.org Health Care Scholarship
In order to be eligible, students must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled or accepted in an accredited college or university and plan to continue enrollment
- U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Consent to a release and be willing to provide a digital image and testimonial to be displayed on Drug-Rehabs.org
How to Apply:
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form at https://www.drug-rehabs.org/scholarships/ no later than July 1, 2020. All applications must be received prior to the deadline to be eligible.
- Responses must be in English, and fewer than 1000 words. Responses that are late, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, unintelligible, obscene, or otherwise objectionable will be disqualified.
- Limit one (1) application per person. Multiple entries from the same individual will be disqualified. Use of automated entry or similar devices to participate or subvert the entry process is prohibited, and all entries through such devices are void.
- Drug-Rehabs.org is not responsible for any problems such as any technical difficulties that may include server, email, hardware, or software malfunctions that prevents the entry from being received by Drug-Rehabs.org by the deadline.
Online Application Available