Dua Law Firm Legal Studies Scholarship
- The applicant must be enrolled in a legal program of study at an accredited college or university in the united states.
- The applicant must be in good academic standing and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The applicant must show active participation in the legal field by evidence of volunteer work, extracurricular activities, professional experiences, and other relevant activities.
How to Apply:
- To apply for the scholarship, you must write a 750 essay responding to the following question:
- What inspired you to pursue a career in the legal field?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available