Dua Law Firm Legal Studies Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in a legal program of study at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Must be in good academic standing and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must show active participation in the legal field by evidence of volunteer work, extracurricular activities, professional experiences, and other relevant activities.
All applications must be submitted by April 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write a 750-word essay responding to the following question:
- How will your study of law contribute to your immediate or long-range career plans?
- Submit an up-to-date resume.
- Submit a current unofficial transcript from applicant’s most recent educational facility, whether it’s a college/university or high school.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.