- U.S. Residency
- 3.25 GPA or above
- Full-time Student Status (12 credit hours or more per semester)
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in college or university and continue to be enrolled in the following academic year.
All applications must be submitted by June 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Write an essay (500-700 words) answering the following question:
- How do you envision using your higher education to better your community?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available