ECoin4Dummies Scholarship for Academic Studies
- High school senior that has been accepted in an accredited university OR
- A current undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited university
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on August 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay of 1,500 to 2,000 words about a specific cryptocurrency that focuses on the following sub-topics:
- The project behind
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Significant price statistics of the past and future predictions
- Where do you see this coin going in the next 5-10 years?
- With the help of your knowledge and education – what can you do to improve the chances your predictions will come true?
- 5-10 minutes video consisting of your essay summary, that includes mentioning of all above sub-topics.
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available