- Must be attending college in the fall 2018 semester or quarter.
- Applicants can be high school seniors or current college students.
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on June 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Write a 500-750 word essay answering the following topic:
- Pick an experience from your life and explain how it has influenced your educational and personal development.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available