Elegant Touch Catering Scholarship
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Has a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Must apply to the contest via email/name and provide your name and the name of the institution.
How to Apply:
- Write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic “How to cater for a Memorable Wedding?”
- You must submit your essay on or before December 31st, 2020.
- All applications should be sent to email@example.com in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winners will be announced on January 15th, 2021 and the winner will be notified by email.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available