Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarship
- Must have at least a 3.5 GPA
- Must be enrolled or admitted to a 2-year or 4-year collegiate program or graduate and profession program
All applications must be submitted by December 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit an essay of at least 500 words addressing the following:
- Describe a new or interesting business idea.
- Discuss why small businesses are important to the overall economy.
- Explain your overall plan for establishing your business based on your idea, including what will be required to make it successful.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.