Environmental Litigation Group Scholarship
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and U.S. citizens
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a U.S. accredited two-year or four-year university, community college or junior college, or in a graduate degree program
- Applicants must have a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher
- Applicants must be students who witnessed a parent, sibling or other immediate family member battling cancer
All applications must be submitted by July 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Write an essay (between 500 and 1,500 words) on the following topic:
- What it takes to fight cancer?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available