Everipedia Tech Titans Diversity Scholarship
- Must be a sophomore, junior, or senior in high school or currently enrolled in a college / university.
- Must be fluent in English. Submissions with poor grammar will not be considered.
All applications must be submitted by December 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Register for an account on Everipedia (free – personal info needed at time of reward disbursement).
- Go to the following link: List of Underrepresented Minority Tech and Science People 
- Select the person that you are most interested in that does not have a page already. Use the search bar if you are unsure. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
- Copy and paste that name into the search bar to create the page.
- Once you are on the edit screen, you should get a tour popup.
- Finish creating the page.
- Go to the contact page: https://www.everipedia.com/contact/
- In the subject line, enter Everipedia Tech Titans Diversity Scholarship.
- For the main body, enter your name, your Everipedia username, and the link to the page you created
- Select Other as the category
- Enter your email, then your full name
- Click send!
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available