EverSpark Autism Awareness Scholarship
- You are currently enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited college or university, AND You have been diagnosed with autism of any form OR are studying autism-related research at a university.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.6 GPA.
All applications must be submitted b y August 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit a video essay no longer than 2 minutes OR a written essay no longer than 1,000 words on one of the topics below:
- Tell us about a time that autism created an obstacle or special challenge, and how you overcame it.
- How has living with autism affected your goals and dreams for the future?
- How did you learn to accept your autism, and how has this acceptance changed you?
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available
About EverSpark Interactive
Our approach is simple! Attract, engage & convert, by way of the following services and capabilities. Find out more about us at the website below.