EWS SWE Framatome Scholarship
- Be a female student who has completed at least one-year studies in an ABET accredited school with the intention to enter the field of engineering.
- Be in position to accept the scholarship toward undergraduate or graduate engineering studies in an accredited school in the fall following presentation of the award.
- Be a woman residing in or attending school in the eastern part of Washington State.
Required Application Materials
All application material will become the property of the Eastern Washington Section of the Society of Women Engineers. No application materials will be returned. In order to be accepted for judging, all of the following materials must be submitted:
- Application Form: to be completed electronically.
- Transcripts: Scanned official copy of the applicant’s transcript showing grades for the entire enrollment in current and/or prior college(s).
- Letters of Reference:
- From the Engineering Department Head, a professor, or a faculty councilor.
- From an individual who has personally known the applicant for a minimum of 3 years and who is not a relative to the applicant.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available