Excellence in Care Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must show their dedication to providing excellent health or other kinds of care to those who need it through their past achievements and goals, and current and future goals, as explained in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above
How to Apply:
- Respond to the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe a situation or incident that was a pivot point for you to realize you want to provide care to those who need it as part of your profession and/or lifework.
- How has your commitment to providing people with the kind of care you are planning to practice in the future, informed your education goals?
- What kind of career do you want to have or work do you want to do in order to help provide people in need of health or other kinds of care?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available