ExtremeTerrain’s Student Scholarships
- Students who are pursuing a degree in Environmental Studies, Environmental Research, Land Use, Earth & Atmosphere Studies, Sustainable Land Management, Parks and Recreation, Sustainable Agriculture Systems.
- Previous winners who are still eligible may submit a new essay that follows the same criteria.
- Limit one essay per student each semester
All applications must be submitted by 12:00 PM EST on October 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Proof of enrollment is required along with submission.
- Students should submit a 700 – 1500 word essay that describes who you are, why you feel it is important to maintain access to public lands for recreational use and how you plan to use your degree to advocate for the recreational use of public lands
- Essays should be submitted as a PDF or Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available