Facing Acne $1,000 Scholarship
- Be a high school senior (home schooling is accepted) in the U.S. OR a college student currently enrolled in accredited U.S. Based college or university
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Have a high school diploma (or GED) or expecting to receive their high school diploma before the 2018-2019 school year
- Be working towards a degree at an accredited U.S. Based college or university, or planning to do so
- Have and maintain a 3.0 GPA
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm PST on April 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Create a short video (5 minutes or less) answering the questions below:
- Discuss what happens to skin as we age – both on the inside and the outside.
- Research and present specific skincare routines of middle-aged and elderly men and women that you find have been able to maintain healthy, beautiful skin beyond what you consider the norm for those age groups.
- Suggest a daily skin care routine that you believe could significantly help both prevent and treat aging skin.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available