Financial Literacy Scholarship
- Must be entering or enrolled as a full time student at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
- Open to undergraduate students, graduate students, and professional students with at least one full academic year remaining in their relevant program.
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Must have an overall average Grade Point Average (“GPA”) of 3.0 at the time the application is submitted.
- Scholarship recipient must provide both enrollment and unofficial transcript verification.
- Essay must be written in English only.
How to Apply:
Write a 500-750 Word Essay on the following prompt:
- What has inspired you to take control of your personal finances? What part of your personal credit management do you wish to enhance and why? Topics can include budgeting, investing, loan repayment, saving for retirement, paying bills, making money, etc. What would winning this scholarship mean for your future? Finally, how can financial literacy help you change the world?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available