Fitness China Scholarship
- Any student currently enrolled in any accredited college is eligible to enter.
- Undergraduate and Graduate students welcome to apply
- 3.0 GPA requirement
How to Apply:
- You can easily apply for the scholarship. It is designed to be simple to qualify for and apply for. Only a limited number of students will be able to apply, and only one student will be able to win.
- Start by writing an essay of 500 words or more about “Home Fitness Equipment Is in High Demand as Gyms Remain Closed”. You can review one of the courses you have completed and use that to detail how it will help you improve your skill. The essay will need to be submitted by December 15th, 2020.
- You will need to send your application to email@example.com and make sure it is in a Microsoft Word format. Use your academic (Edu) email address only. If you submit the application in a PDF or Google Doc, it will not be accepted.
- The submission form should include the following information: your name, phone number, the name of your university, and your email address.
- The essay should be written in your own words and should be of value to the reader.
- Any plagiarism will result in your submission begin immediately rejected.
- Only provide the information that has been detailed above.
- Your essay will be judged on its creativity, thoughtfulness, and value.
- On December 29th, 2020, the winner will be announced and notified by email
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available