- All current full-time undergraduate students can apply
- Enrolled in an accredted college or university
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Essay Topic:
- Aside from hitting the books (and weight room), what are you passionate about? Do you obsess over the latest fitness trends on campus? Delve into the research on the most effective glute exercises? What about the effects of nutrition and sleep on academic performance (those all-nighters and double-shot grandes may not be all they’re cracked up to be)?
- Your essay topic should be something that gets you excited, that will get your peers excited about health and fitness. Stereotypical college life is anything but healthy, be the one that brings change to your campus. Be creative and unique, write about a topic that will make us take a second look at you and encourage healthful change on your campus!
- Community Involvement – In addition to your essay, you must participate in some kind of community involvement activity. The more impactful, the better.
Online Application Available