Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarship
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- Who are matriculating full-time in their undergraduate sophomore, junior, senior or first year of graduate school
- A minimum G.P.A. of 2.75
- Applicants are required to be enrolled in one of the following majors in order to be eligible: Communication Studies, Marketing, Public Relations, Media Studies or Journalism.
In addition, applicants must meet each of the following criteria to maintain eligibility:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States.
- Full-time enrollment required at a four-year accredited university.
- Must be a Public Relations, Communication, Media Studies, Marketing or Journalism major with a desire to work in the entertainment or sports industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate financial need and provide proper documentation upon request.
- Must be a female residing in the United States.
- To be applying for the scholarship you must download the application form through the given link:
- Supporting Documents:
- You will be required to submit the following:
- Unofficial transcript
- Letters of recommendation
- A copy of your resume
Online Application Available