Ford School Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
Eligibility to apply for a Ford fellowship is limited to:
- All US citizens, nationals and permanent US residents (holders of a Permanent Resident Card) of the United States, and individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program, regardless of race, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation
- Individuals with evidence of superior academic achievement (such as grade point average, class rank, honors or other designations)
- Individuals committed to a career in teaching and research at the college or university level
- There are three levels of the fellowship program, including predoctoral, dissertation, and postdoctoral.
- Through its Fellowship Programs, the Ford Foundation seeks to increase the diversity of the nation’s college and university faculties by increasing their ethnic and racial diversity, to maximize the educational benefits of diversity, and to increase the number of professors who can and will use diversity as a resource for enriching the education of all students.
Online Application Available