- Graduated or be graduating from a high school located within Washington State.
- Be attending any accredited college or university in the state of Washington.
- Have resided in Washington for at least six months.
How to Apply:
- Must complete application found at the bottom of this page.
- Copy of high school and college transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- The most recent approved FAFSA, WAFSA, a copy of financial need award letter, or some other demonstrating financial need.
- Personal essay conveying why you deserve the scholarship award.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s form below.
2021-2022 Fred G Zahn Scholarship Fund Application – new deadline
Paper Application Available