Freedom Financial Network Scholarships
These scholarships are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen years old and meet the following requirements at the time of entry:
- You are a graduating high school senior or a college fresh person, sophomore, or junior planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate study during the entirety of the 2020-2021 academic year at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the United States.
- You have a minimum grade point average (“GPA”) of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- You are a U.S. citizen or a U.S. permanent resident.
How to Apply:
- To apply for a Freedom Financial Network Scholarship, you must answer the following question in 750 words or less. You can upload a Word Document or PDF to submit your essay.
- Write an essay describing how the cost of education and taking on student loan debt have influenced your attitude and choices about your college education.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: Amount Varies
Online Application Available