Fringe Pursuits 2018 Athletic Scholarship
- High school, undergraduate, and postgraduate students with a history of commitment to athletics are welcome to apply.
- For students who excel at any sports and maintain a proven academic track record.
- Students may pursue any field of study, and we do not limit them to programs of study related to athletics.
All applications must be submitted by December 1, 2018. The winner will be announced December 15, 2018.
How to apply
- A brief cover letter that includes your full name, your current school of study or where you plan to study, your main field of study, and other relevant personal information like a website that demonstrates your athletic or academic abilities.
- To receive the scholarship fund, should you win, please ensure that you include a valid physical mailing address with your application.
- Proof of enrollment (letter of enrollment from your university, college or training program, student ID, registration information, or other forms of proof)
- Essay (1000 words or less) on one of the following topics:
- How have I overcome my athletic challenges through education?
- How have athletics and sports driven my academic achievements?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available