- Eligible candidates must be a university or college student.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, but if you are younger and think that you fit well into the writing position, then parental consent is will be required.
All applications must be submitted by April 20, 2018. The winner will be selected by April 31, 2018.
- Essay (1000 words) related to:
- Digital marketing
- Content creation/ideation
- Search engine optimization
- Social media
- Marketing analytics/data analytics
- Complete the application found online
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available