- All students worldwide are allowed to apply for the scholarship
- Former winners are not eligible to enter the contest again
All applications must be submitted by February 10, 2018. The winner will be announced on February 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an original, factual essay of 1,500 words on software applications and their benefits in education.
- Email your PDF or Google Doc to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title: “Software Application Scholarship Contest”
- Include name, address, email, telephone number, and proof that you are a college student