George D. Andrews Engineering Scholarship
- Applicants must be incoming freshmen accepted to a four-year accredited college or university
- Applicants must be majoring in a field of engineering or sciences
- Applicants must be US citizens
- Demonstrated or expressed interest in engineering research, engineering education, or the sciences
- Student essay
- Letters of recommendation
- Academic standing (minimum required high school GPA of 3.25)
How to Apply:
- completed application form. Only completed application forms will be considered
- Two letters of recommendation with at least one former teacher or high school official
- An official high school transcript including GPA
- A one page (< 500 words) statement stating the applicant’s qualifications and educational and career goals.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available