George Washington Carver Scholarship Fund
- Leadership Ability, dependable, forty hours minimum volunteer work.
- Must attend an historically black college or university (HBCU).
- Documentation of financial need (complete financial aid/status form in application).
- Must provide documentation of official enrollment in an approved field, or dual major in one of the following:
- Aquaculture Science
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- All applicants must participate in a personal interview before receiving a scholarship.
- All applicants must reapply each year.
- Applicant must participate in both RADIOTHONS (dates to be determined).
- Must provide a typed detailed statement of why you are applying for a scholarship and what formal goals you plan to accomplish.
- Describe in a brief, typed paragraph some experience or responsibility you have had in the community.
- A self-photograph must be attached with application (wallet size is sufficient).
- Application can be found here: George Washington Carver Scholarship Fund Application
Paper Application Available