To be eligible for the Glandex® Scholarship, you must be:
- A legal U.S. resident
- A current undergraduate college student or a current high school student that will be enrolled in a college/university in 2019/2020
How to Apply:
- Write a 1,000-1,200 word essay on the following topic:
- “How is your pet part of your family?”
- Make sure to start with an introduction about who you are, your background and how your pet is part of your family.
- The application for this scholarship opens on May 1, 2020 and closes on June 1, 2020.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available