Golden Financial Services Annual Scholarship Program
- High school seniors with a GPA of 3.2 or greater (requirement; school must be in the United States)
- Any college student already enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college (requirement; college must be in the United States)
All applications must be submitted by July 16, 2018. Winner will be announced on August 15, 2018.
How To Apply
- Write an essay that is at least 750 words that provides a unique solution to the following problem:
- In the United States, there is $15+ billion in delinquent credit card debt (people who are more than 90-days behind on credit card payments) — besides restricting the act of lending, what are viable options for solving this problem?
- Your proposed solution can be in the form of an online infographic video, or inside of an essay (if an essay, must be at least 750 words)
- Please Include; a Cover Letter illustrating your full name, college or high school, college year, graduating year and intended major. In your cover letter, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application
- Submit your complete application packet to email@example.com
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available