Goodwin & Scieszka Innovation Scholarship
- Applicant must be either a current law student at an accredited law school within the U.S. or at an accredited undergraduate university planning to attend law school.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their transcript.
All applications must be submitted by June 1, 2019.
How to Apply
- Please choose one of the following prompts provided for your essay. Essays must be between 500 and 1,000 words.
- How do we break society of the perception that the attorneys who spend the most on advertising are the best attorneys for their case?
- “Trial by media” has been a concern for attorneys for decades. How does the newer “trial by social media” impact the future of the legal profession?
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Paper Application Available
Online Application Available