Great Livings Scholarship
- A currently enrolled high school (or home-schooled) senior planning on attending an accredited post-secondary institution in the US in the following year OR an undergraduate student currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution in the US
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of this application (or already enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution in the US)
- GPA of at least 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- US Citizen
- Winner’s first name, last name initial, submission article, and university / college may be published on GreatLivings.com and elsewhere as part of our scholarship promotion
- The winner applicant must be able and willing to verify their acceptance or concurrent enrollment into the school of their choice. The winning applicant must also be able and willing to verify their grade point average, diploma (if necessary), and US citizenship status.
How to Apply:
To take a chance to win the 1000$ GreatLivings.com Scholarship please write an article about your favorite home gadgets and appliances.
Try to answer the following questions in your reviews:
- What makes the product a good choice in terms of the issues it resolves?
- What are its strengths and unique features?
- How do I rate it?
- Are common complaints minor issues or major deal breakers?
- Is the product easy to use, install, assemble, disassemble, clean, and maintain?
- Is the product pleasing and what decor can it match?
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available