Greater Seattle Chapter Leif Eie Scholarship
- Priority consideration shall be given to applicants whose course of study aims toward a future career in business or the professions (for example, in the fields of law, education, the arts and humanities, and international relations) which involve developing and strengthening relations between Norway and the United States.
- Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States residing in the region of the Seattle Chapter of the Norwegian-American Chamber of Commerce, or citizens of Norway enrolled in a course of study at a university or college in the Pacific Northwest.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a C+ grade point average, or its equivalent
All applications must be submitted by June 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation from employers, teachers, or professors who are familiar with your work.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available