Hackard Law Academic Scholarship
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must be 18 years of age or older at the time the scholarship is awarded.
- Must be enrolled as a student in a United States college or university at the time the scholarship is awarded.
- Must be in good academic standing with their higher educational institution.
All applications must be submitted by August 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit a video essay (no longer than 3 minutes) on the following topic:
- How has an elder exercised a positive influence on your life and your journey into adulthood?
- Submit proof of age and US citzenship
- Submit proof you are enrolled in a United States college or university
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.