Hartford Technology Rental Scholarship 2018
- Must be a full-time undergraduate Junior or Senior student.
- Must be a resident of the United States.
- Must provide verification of full-time attendance at a US not-for-profit university.
- Must have maintained a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or more.
- Must be majoring in information technology or an IT related field.
All applications must be submitted by April 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the application found online.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available