Hearthstone Housing Foundation Scholarship
- Be from a low-income household or demonstrate financial need
- Be 15-25 years of age
- Be a full-time student
- Maintain a 3.0 minimum GPA for current high school students or a 2.75 GPA for current college students
- Live in a Hearthstone Housing Foundation property OR reside in a county where a Hearthstone property is located.
All applications must be submitted by March 31, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Submit a personal statement. It must include:
- Your goals – either personal, professional, or academic
- Your plan to achieve your goals
- How the scholarship funds awarded by Hearthstone Housing Foundation will be used
- The steps you have already taken towards your goals – for example: relevant extra-curricular activities
- Submit two letters of recommendation written by professional or academic references
- Submit your household’s 2017 federal income tax return
- Upload a copy of your Student Aid Report from your FAFSA or WASFA
- Provide a copy of your official transcript
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available