Hildebrand Law, PC Civil Justice Student Scholarship 2018
- Open to every student or aspiring student who is planning to enroll in a legal education program which is in line with our vision and goal.
- Juniors and seniors in high school, as well as students pursuing a college degree (Associates, Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D.).
- All applicants can be enrolled in any study program; however, he or she must have an interest in social justice which can be demonstrated by the past and current volunteer work, as well as, educational or professional experiences.
- Should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and be in good academic standing.
All applications must be submitted by August 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Please send the following:
- An updated resume
- An essay, with a maximum of 1,000 words that discusses the following question:
- How can our current society take the initiative and ensure every person, regardless of his or her socio-economic status, will have equal access to the US civil justice system?
- An unofficial transcript from your high school, college, or university
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available