- Open to undergrads and graduate students currently registered at an accredited 2- or 4-year college or university in the United States.
- There is no specific major or GPA requirement.
- Must be a full-time student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States or the District of Columbia.
- U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or student visa holders.
- Be 18 or older.
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm PST on July 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (3 to 5 pages, 12 pt font, double spaced) focusing on one of the following essay topics:
- How can employers guard against bias in the hiring process?
- How can employers eliminate salary and wage gaps?
- Why should employers create inclusive, equitable, and diverse places of work?
- How can technology help candidates find jobs they love?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available