Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber Scholarships
- Must be of Hispanic ancestry, permanently residing in Oregon or Clark County, Washington
- Must be currently attending a high school in Oregon or Clark County, Washington, or have attended a high school in Oregon OR Clark County, Washington and currently enrolled in an accredited college
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Must be enrolled by September 2017 in an accredited community college, 4 year college or university, or accredited graduate degree program
All applications must be submitted by January 28, 2018.
How to Apply
- Fill out the application found online.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.