Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Open to high school seniors, undergraduate students, community college students transferring to four year universities and graduate students
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- 3.0 minimum GPA for high school students
- 2.5 GPA for college eand graduate students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, not-for-profit, 4 year university, or graduate school, during the fall of a scholarship cycle (year)
- U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, DACA or eligible non-citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Complete FAFSA or state-based financial aid application (if applicable)
All applications must be submitted by February 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the application found on website
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available