- Must be pursuing a degree in a field which promotes financial literacy such as Business, Law, Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- Must be enrolled in a college or university located within the United States or its territories and accredited by the U.S. Department of Education (for a list of accredited institutions, see http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx) at the time of application and at the time the Scholarship is awarded.
- Must be at least 17 years old at the time of application.
- Must be a United States citizen and resident of the United States.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
How to Apply:
- Write an essay on the topic “The Importance of HIV RNA Detection”
- You must send your essay to us on or before 7th December 2020.
- You can send your essay (in MS Word format only) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t forget to mention your name, email, and phone number in your application.
- You are also required to mention your college/university details in your application.
- Only essay that will be unique and creative will be considered for the contest.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail and must respond within 5 days in order to accept the reward. If no response is received within that time frame, another winner will be selected to receive the award instead.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website
Online Application Available