- Must be in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course in an accredited college, university or graduate school.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- Proof of enrollment in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course is required.
All applications must be submitted by August 31, 2018. Winner will be announced September 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay on the topic “How to maintain a good Work-Life balance?”
- Send your essay in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include name, email, and phone number in your application.
- You are required to mention your college/university details in your application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.